DC Biosciences Quant services enable you to answer your quantitative proteomics questions.
Why be content with qualitative data when you can get quantitative? DC Biosciences offer the most commonly used Relative Quantitation methods: SILAC and Isobaric Labelling.
MS Proteomics is reputed to only offer semi-quantitative solutions. Label-free absolute quantitation can be relatively error-prone due to the unpredictable peptide detectability in a specific workflow. Variant methods based on Isotopic Labelling are available for accurate relative quantitation.
The main variants used are:
- SILAC, a metabolic labelling based method.
- TMT and iTRAQ, two variants of Isobaric Labelling, a chemical labelling method.
The specificities, strengths and weaknesses of each method are summarised in the adjacent diagram.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic proteomics experts
- State of the art proteomics technologies
- Expert guidance from experiment design to results interpretation
- Continual interaction at all stages of the process